I am currently an associate professor with Habilitation (Maitre de Conférence HDR) at Université Clermont Auvergne, in the Computer Science department.
I am a member of the Algorithmes, Graphes et Complexité team at LIMOS. Our workgroup page. Contact if you want to give a talk.
I defended my Habilitation the 14th december, 2015 at Université Clermont Auvergne (Clermont-Ferrand, France).
I defended my PhD thesis the 3rd december, 2008 at LaBRI (Bordeaux, France). I prepared it
advice of Bruno
PC committee member
- Alexey Barsukov (with F. Madelaine, MENRT fund): from 12/2018-
* Thesis subject : Dichotomy for generalised homomorphism problems.
- Benjamin Bergougnoux (MENRT fund): 10/2015-02/2019. Post-doc at Bergen University (09/2019-).
* Thesis subject : Fast exact algorithms for global constraints problems parametrised by clique-width and more generally mim-width.
- Benjamin Momège (with C. Laforest , CNRS-Region fund): from 10/2011-07/2015. Post-doc at Lille (2016-2017)
* Thesis subject : Algorithmics around graphs with forbidden transitions, particularly connectivity problems.
- Arnaud Mary (with L. Nourine and V. Limouzy, MENRT fund): from 10/2010-12/2013. Associate Professor at Université Lyon 1 (09/2015-).
* Thesis subject : On the enumeration of minimal dominating sets.
- Alexis Cornet (with L. Nourine ): from 04/2015 to 09/2015 (Subject: Lattice of bicliques and maximum induced matching )
- Sébastien Jacques : from 05/2012 to 09/2012 (Subject: Rank-width 2 and lattice of bicliques )
- Benjamin Momège (with C. Laforest): from 04/2011-09/2011 (Subject: On graphs with forbidden transitions)
- Mamadou Moustapha Kanté
LIMOS - Campus Universitaire des Cézeaux
1 rue de la chebarde
TSA 60125 - CS 60026
63178 Aubiere Cedex
: (+33) 4 73 40 50 10
: (+33) 4 73 40 76 39
: NAME Add @ before isima isima dot fr
//$i = rand(1, 59);